1. The Cotton Candy Lesson: Very sweet and full of air, but when bitten into – nothing there!
2. The Stuffed Olive Lesson: Pleasantly fashioned, pleasing tart stuffed with intellect – but no heart.
3. The Jello Fruit Salad Lesson: Shaking, prancing, quivering, preaching; lots of action – but low-calorie teaching.
4. The Poached Egg Lesson: Soft, sage, sentimental food; soothes every mind, calms every mood.
5. The Leftover Turkey Lesson: Meat they suspect you’ve served them before but disguised just enough for one Sunday more.
6. The Meat and Potatoes Lesson: Exciting flare and always good; the gospel preached with the Word understood!